FUNZA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favorite television show ??

3 posters

Go down

What's your favorite television show ?? Empty What's your favorite television show ??

Post by Admin Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:52 pm

Supernatural. It succeeded where the x-files ( though I love it) failed. Both shows started as case to case shows about the supernatural. After a few seasons both shows started building running plotlines. I always felt like plot episodes of the X-files were weak and generally prefered the stand alones. Supernaturals plot makes the whole show better. Plus they're acting illegally, so their vigilante natures stop them from having to go by the book. Great show...except the vampires. *★spelling Rolling Eyes
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://funza.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite television show ?? Empty Re: What's your favorite television show ??

Post by ZandraJoi Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:17 pm

My favorite would have to be the Stargate Franchise. Starting with the movie Children Of The Gods to the TV series of SG1. I also liked Atlantis. Though I could not get into Universe. The other movies were okay; they helped bring closure to some storylines.

ZandraJoi
ZandraJoi

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite television show ?? Empty Re: What's your favorite television show ??

Post by Eclipse Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:55 am

I love Psych, it's not longer on air but I've constantly rewatched it multiple times.

It has comedy in it but mainly revolves around a psychic detective that works for the police department
Eclipse
Eclipse

https://thechatsociety.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down