FUNZA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite food of all time??

5 posters

Go down

What is your favorite food of all time?? Empty What is your favorite food of all time??

Post by Admin Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:46 am

Chicken madras every time. Haven't even tried any other curries because I love the madras so much from my local Indians Razz

What is your favorite food of all time?? Hqdefa10
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://funza.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite food of all time?? Empty Re: What is your favorite food of all time??

Post by ZandraJoi Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:14 pm

I would have to say Chinese. Stir-fries are a hit with my husband & I. There's always veggies you can add & subtract to make them different. Not to mention different sauces you can use.
ZandraJoi
ZandraJoi

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite food of all time?? Empty Re: What is your favorite food of all time??

Post by bharath Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:00 pm

I will try Chicken madras on one day as you are saying it so much tasty, but I love Cooked meat with bagara rice all the time.

@admin
Does the chicken is white hen or color hen which are grown in homes?
bharath
bharath

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:08 am

I love Korean BBQ restaurants, we have a lot of them in the area I live and it's usually an all you can eat experience. It's definitely my go-to whenever I want to go out to a restaurant with some friends and get satisfyingly full
Eclipse
Eclipse

https://thechatsociety.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseb Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:36 am

Chicken Madras is lovely though I generally go for a Masala or Korma, l prefer a sweeter curry rather than spicy. I'm a bit basic but four cheese pizza is perfect for me!

Elseb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down