FUNZA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cop idea overrated

Go down

Cop idea overrated Empty Cop idea overrated

Post by Admin Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:41 pm

I personally think that playing as a corrupt or undercover cop is an extremely overrated idea and it would go against the point of gta it's going to be a long read

Now I've seen people speculate that lucia might be an undercover cop now the cop idea has been around for years but I hate it

1 corrupt cop

It would make me instantly lose any empathy/sympathy i could have for lucia now yes gta protagonists are bad people but there are things that make us feel empathy or sympathy for them

-Claude is a remorseless psychopath but he was betrayed by his girlfriend of 10 years and was left for dead -tommy vercetti was set up by his friend sonny and had to do 15 years In prison because of it

-cj hates drugs lost his brother and mom hates drugs has an asshole brother who he wants to impress gets betrayed by big smoke and Ryder

-vic vance only really got Involved Involved in crime because of his drug addicted brother and gets set up by his Sargeant

-toni cipriani is a sociopath who got involved with the mafia due to his dad and has an abusive toxic mom

-niko bellic is a soldier with ptsd who got betrayed and watched all his friends die and wants to quit crime when arriving in America besides the revenge but gets involved due to his cousin's gambling debts having to work with a Russian gangster so he doesn't get killed and then gets betrayed by Dimitri and Michelle

-johnny klebitz has a manipulative leader a toxic girlfriend and loses all his friends

-Luis lopez got out of prison just wants to do regular nightclub work

-Micheal Townley he's a traitor and a hypocrite but he had a family to protect and gets involved again due to a debt to a cartel boss and being forced to work for the fib

-Franklin Clinton got Involved with a street gang didn't graduate couldn't find a normal job so crime was the only way for him to make money wants to move out of the hood quit crime get Tanisha back and start a family

-Trevor philips is a crazy cannibal sociopath but only turned out the way he did sue to his mother got betrayed by his best friend and had no money left

So you get the idea

What would you get out of playing as a corrupt cop you wouldn't want to play as tenpenny or francis McCreary

Undercover cop

This would work a little better

But it would break immersion undercover cops can't just go around killing people they have to follow rules I'm talking about both missions and free roam

Also considering they scrapped a cops dlc for gta online due to the george floyd situation it's pretty unlikely

I could see Jason starting out as a prisoner and lucia as a guard with a shitty warden who plays a role similar to vlad/simeon and lucia gets harassed and horribly payed jason gets treated horribly by other prisoners and corrupt guards maybe he's in prison for a crime he didn't comitt while the person who betrayed him is out there living his life

you could have multiple approaches to a breakout an approach where lucia sneaks him out and there's a police chase or a loud prison riot where you kill a lot of the corrupt cops and fight your way out then obviously they're criminals on the run

This might be a repost but i think my last version didn't send for some reason

Thoughts?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://funza.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down