FUNZA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead Animated Series Idea?

Go down

Evil Dead Animated Series Idea? Empty Evil Dead Animated Series Idea?

Post by Admin Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:58 am

So I know there have been talks about an Animated Season 4 of Ash Vs. Evil Dead. And that got me thinking about things they can do in animation that they couldn't do in live action. One of those things that really made me think was the possibility of a whole multiverse season since that seems like the big fad right now! If you think about it, it makes sense! Have main timeline Ash meet other Ashes such as the Ash from the alternate ending of Army Of Darkness where the world ends! Have him meet some of the different Ashes from the comic timelines! A lot of multiverse movies will introduce some goofier multiverse versions of the main character, but with Evil Dead those goofy versions already exist! I mean we have Dash the dog from Death Of The Army Of Darkness, and I mean there's literally a version of Ash in the comics that saved Obama and became the President of the United States! Sounds goofy as hell and grounds for a great season! It's also a great way to bring back characters like Mia from The Evil Dead reboot and bring in characters from the new Evil Dead Rise movie! I mean whose to say the Necronomicon can't connect realities? This was just an interesting thought I had at work while reading some Army Of Darkness comics and mourning the end of Ash Vs. Evil Dead so hopefully it comes across as a good idea for an episode or season of an animated continuation.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://funza.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down