FUNZA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HollywoodBob doesn't know how "all" chat works - gets me banned for a month.

Go down

HollywoodBob doesn't know how "all" chat works - gets me banned for a month. Empty HollywoodBob doesn't know how "all" chat works - gets me banned for a month.

Post by Admin Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:50 pm

Per the rules this isn't a ban appeal, I'm not interested in appealing the ban.

I killed HollywoodBob while he was streaming, a single 'bad' word was said, and he got me banned for a month. Here's the thing though - it wasn't me who was talking to him. He can clearly see two of us on his body but with no hesitation he submits a ban request against me, since I killed him. Kinda questionable that they have that much power as well, since this is my first ever PUBG ban (in fact first ban from any game, ever). First offense is a month ban? Wow.

I'm not posting my PUBG name nor am I posting the PUBG Report because I know the person who said it and I don't want them to "correct" the ban.

My schedule and the fact that the game is now F2P makes this a minor inconvenience for me but I just wanted to share this for the sake of everyone else. Imagine if you're playing randoms, someone says something that hurts a streamers feelings, and they incorrectly get you banned instead. A lot of people play with "all" chat off or on "team" and may have absolutely no idea that the exchange took place, only to find themselves banned.

I'm aware I may get downvoted by the people who were willing to add "BuD" at the end of their name because they worship these kinds of fragile streamers but you should at least be aware of the mistakes they make.

His chat was on a war path when this happened to the point I'm surprised I didn't get doxxed because he made a mistake.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://funza.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down