FUNZA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's a rule you'll never break in life?

5 posters

Go down

What's a rule you'll never break in life? Empty What's a rule you'll never break in life?

Post by Admin Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:49 pm

Never make fun of somebodies weird laugh, as it could be the only time somebody is truly happy, and to take that away from somebody else is just unnecessary.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://funza.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What's a rule you'll never break in life? Empty Re: What's a rule you'll never break in life?

Post by ZandraJoi Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:12 pm

Not give in to peer pressure. Being true to myself. Always show Respect, Common Courtesy, Common Decency to others. Agree to Disagree. Hard to list just one Smile
ZandraJoi
ZandraJoi

Back to top Go down

What's a rule you'll never break in life? Empty Re: What's a rule you'll never break in life?

Post by Elseb Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:58 am

I would never break my wedding vows and will always help when others if I see somebody in distress.

Elseb

Back to top Go down

Post by bharath Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:49 pm

I learnt that never make some body unhappy or lie to them. Life is lovely hearted than throne hearted people. I am sick of people who falsely gives hopes like return of money, etc.
bharath
bharath

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:09 am

I'd never make fun of someone for their disability, culture, religion, all of the above. I'd also never cheat on someone or betray anyone
Eclipse
Eclipse

https://thechatsociety.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum