FUNZA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could be any animal, what would it be?

4 posters

Go down

If you could be any animal, what would it be? Empty If you could be any animal, what would it be?

Post by ZandraJoi Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:42 pm

& why? I’d pick a humpback whale. I know, surprise lol They are smart & majestic. Of course this would be in a perfect world away from poaching. Many people pick an animal that they tend to gravitate towards as their favorite. If you could be that animal, how could it change the world? I would hope humans would learn to take better care of the environment & its creatures.
ZandraJoi
ZandraJoi

Back to top Go down

If you could be any animal, what would it be? Empty Re: If you could be any animal, what would it be?

Post by bharath Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:53 am

In these modern days people are treating like dogs to own family members. If I would be an animal then be like a Dog.
bharath
bharath

Back to top Go down

If you could be any animal, what would it be? Empty Re: If you could be any animal, what would it be?

Post by Demon_skeith Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:00 pm

I wouldn't mind to be a wolf, fierce and on my own.
Demon_skeith
Demon_skeith

https://gaminglatest.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseb Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:23 pm

I'd be a cat and just sleep all day haha, perfection!!

Elseb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum