FUNZA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does someone know this anime?

3 posters

Go down

Does someone know this anime? Empty Does someone know this anime?

Post by Admin Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:05 pm

I don’t remember much but its a anime movie and its definitely not studio Ghibli movie.I remember the cover or a poster for the anime was a whited out anime girl on a green background with something wrote in Japanese to the side of her. It was a very simplistic cover or poster of the anime only consisting of white and green.The anime started out or near the start had a hospital with a girl on the bed and a guy near a window talking to her about something. It was raining outside the window I’m pretty sure and the guy might have been in the bed and the girl was talking to him but on my life i cant remember anything about this anime. I was on call and my friend recognized the anime and said it was a really sad anime movie.Anyways sorry not much to go off and I’m writing this at 4 in the morning because it all came back to me right now No
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://funza.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Does someone know this anime? Empty Re: Does someone know this anime?

Post by Demon_skeith Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:59 am

Not enough to go off of, anything else you can recall? Like a song perhaps?
Demon_skeith
Demon_skeith

https://gaminglatest.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ZandraJoi Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:51 pm

I too would need more. Do you have some characters names? More locations, cities? Even certain things that would stick out. i.e. Sailor Moon has to do with the planets.
ZandraJoi
ZandraJoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down